Study Permit

Posted by in CIC News, on March 6, 2019

A Lot Of Parents Wish To Send Their Children To Canada To Study And For A Better Life. Universities And Colleges Are Willing To Provide Admission Letters To Those Students Who Qualify. After Studying Students Are Able To Obtain A 3 Year Post Graduate Work Permit. After Finding A Job In Their Field And Working, They Are Able To Apply For Permanent Residency. Cad Immigration Is Affiliated With Many High Schools, Colleges And Universities To Make The Process Easier. In Canada, Students Are Able To Easily Succeed Since They Learn The Language, Culture And Accent. This Is A Huge Advantage For Students As They Are Able To Sponsor Their Parents Later On.

If You Need Any Assistance Or My Services Please Contact Us At 289-801-5048 Or Email Us At

2 comments on “Study Permit”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *