April 13, 2021 – Tech draw: Notifications of interest will be issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream.Posted by Info Staff in CIC News, on April 13, 2021
On April 13, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will issue targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario EE HCP stream.
You may be required to submit an Educational Credential Assessment to demonstrate that you have the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or higher. Make sure that you provide a copy of your Educational Credential Assessment report and that you authorize the assessment organization to share the results of your Educational Credential Assessment with the OINP.
You may apply to the HCP stream if you:
- receive a notification of interest on April 13, 2021
- can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.
We will post the comprehensive ranking system range of the draw on the EE NOI page on April 13, 2021. The OINP will target candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:
- 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- 2147 Computer engineers
- 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- 2173 Software engineers and designers
- 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
- 2175 Web designers and developers
Your application may be refused if you don’t demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.