OINP – New draw on 2nd March 2021Posted by Info Staff in CIC News, on March 3, 2021
Ontario invited 754 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination on March 2.
Invited candidates had profiles in the system with (CRS) scores between 463 and 467.
The (OINP) invited candidates who may be eligible for the (HCP). This (PNP) gives foreign workers the opportunity to launch their careers in Ontario, and make Canada’s most populous province their new home.
In this draw, the OINP invited Express Entry candidates to apply for the provincial nomination if they had work experience in one of the following 10 occupations:
- Banking, credit and other investment managers (NOC 0122);
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124);
- Other business services managers (NOC 0125);
- Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601);
- Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111);
- Financial and investment analysts (NOC 1112);
- Human resources professionals (NOC 1121);
- Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122);
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012); and
- Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants (NOC 4163).