OINP New round of Invitation on February 2, 2021Posted by cadadmin in CIC News, on February 4, 2021
Issuance of notifications of interest by targeted occupations under Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream
On February 2, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream (HCP) stream.
The OINP targeted candidates with a comprehensive ranking system score between 466 and 467, and work experience in the NOC codes noted in the program update below.
The OINP will target candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:
- 0122 – Banking, credit and other investment managers
- 0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0125 – Other business services managers
- 0601 – Corporate sales managers
- 1111 – Financial auditors and accountants
- 1112 – Financial and investment analysts
- 1121 – Human resources professionals
- 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 4163 – Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants