Ontario Opens Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream, Receives Limit of 1,250 Registrations (OINP)Posted by cadadmin in CIC News, on October 26, 2020
Ontario opened up its Employer Job Offer- Foreign Worker Stream this week and already received an intake of its limit of 1250 registrations. The OINP stream opened up and closed within a few hours on Wednesday, Oct 21, 2020.
The Provincial Government announced that the received application intake will be first checked before deciding to open again or not in 2020.
The registration for the Employer scheme required to fill a most recent version of the Employer Form before Oct 21 and make sure that all information filled is correct and up-to-date.
Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream- How does it work:-
To qualify under this stream, applicants should have:
- A full-time permanent job offer in National Occupation Classification (NOC) 0, A or B that meets the median level wage rate in Ontario and be of a profile or position that is necessary for the business.
- Two cumulative years of work experience in the relevant field in the last five years before the date of application.
- Hold a License in Ontario is the position requires so.
- Live abroad, or be working, studying or visiting Canada on a valid permit;
- Intend to settle in Ontario.
Under the Employer Job Offer streams, the businesses must also meet the following requirements:-
- Be active in business for the past three years.
- Business offices should be in Ontario.
- Should be compliant with all the employment, health and safety legislation.
- If located in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA): minimum of $1,000,000 in gross annual revenue and five full-time employees who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- If located outside GTA: minimum of $500,000 in gross annual revenue and three full-time employees who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
For more information on Employer Job Offer Foreign Worker stream, call us.
Tele:- +1-289-801-5048 Toll Free:- 1-866-615-6517