Study Permit

Interested in Studying in Canada?

Send these details, so that we can check your eligibility, course requirement and sessions in which you can get in.

Send below details (form and the attached list of documents) in email to

  1. Student Information Form (click, download it and fill it up)
  2. Emergency Contact Information
  3. Passport – Front, back and all stamped pages in the passport
  4. Mark Sheets and Certificates of Grade 10th, Grade 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma etc. (send all mark sheets of education you have done from Grade 10th)
  5. Degree – Bachelors, Masters, Post Graduation, Diploma etc. (whatever you have done)
  7. Work Experience Letters (if you have them)
  8. Resume
  9. Letter of Recommendation – 2 Letters

Please use full details in form.

Understand this Category, it can get you Permanent Residency