A province launched two new Immigration Pathways. read below to know about the province.Posted by cadadmin in CIC News, on October 30, 2020
Alberta has initiated two new PNP pathways foe International graduates who wish to start a business in Canada.
The Alberta Immigration Nominee Program (AINP) with the program encourage the international graduates to start businesses in the province, which further will create highly paid jobs and help grow and diversify the economy.
This stream is called the International Graduate Entrepreneur Immigration Stream which starts October 26th 2020. It is as mentioned for the Alberta post-secondaries and it will operate on the Expression of Interest system, which is open for submissions.
Applicants submitting the Expression of Interest will be given points and assessed by AINP. The candidate with the highest rank will get an invitation to submit a Business Application. The AINP portal can be assessed by the candidates who receive an invitation or a request to apply and then they can start their respective process. Receiving a Request is not a guarantee that applicants will get Canadian permanent residence.
Alberta is also going to launch the Foreign Graduates Start-up Visa Stream in January 2021. This is for the international students who will graduate from the top U.S Universities or colleges and wish to start a business and settle in Alberta.
International Graduate Entrepreneur Immigration Stream Eligibility criteria:
- They must be immigrating to Alberta to establish a new business or buy an existing business, and have at least 34 per cent ownership of the company. The proposed business type must not be on Alberta’s list of ineligible businesses.
- Candidates need at least six months of full-time work experience, which can be a combination of actively managing or owning the business, according to the AINP webpage. This could also include an equivalent amount of experience with a business incubator, business accelerator, or entrepreneurship program courses.
- Candidates need at least two years of full-time education in Alberta, with a degree or diploma from a designated post-secondary institution in Alberta. They must also have a Post-Graduation Work Permit that is valid for at least two years at the time their EOI is submitted.
- Eligible candidates also need a minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of at least seven in all proficiencies in either English or French.
- The business should have an economic benefit to Alberta through job creation, investment, and developed intellectual property among others.
- Candidates ages 21 to 49 years old also have an advantage.
- If the candidate or their spouse or common law partner have immediate family living full-time in Alberta, it will also increase their chances.
- Spouses or common-law partners may contribute to a candidate’s application if they have at least one year of full-time work experience in Alberta, or at least two years of full-time study at an Albertan post-secondary. If they don’t have Alberta experience, it will also help their application if they have a CLB of at least five in English or French skills.
To know more about AINP and your eligibility, kindly contact:
Tel: +1 289 801 5048
Toll Free: 1-844-657-6756
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
4 comments on “A province launched two new Immigration Pathways. read below to know about the province.”
My son is a Dentist (bachelor of dental surgery) with 3 yrs clinical experience and 1.5 yrs NGO experience. Now he is doing MS in Norway. What strain is open for him to immigrate to Canada? He is from Bangladesh. Please let me know. I will furnish detail information later.
Thank you very much for your immediate response. We hope to find a generous and quick response