ONTARIO IMMIGRATION NOMINEE PROGRAM (OINP) TARGETS 6 OCCUPATIONS IN NEW PROVINCIAL EXPRESS ENTRY TECH DRAWPosted by cadadmin in CIC News, on October 20, 2020
Ontario Immigration issued 772 Notifications of Interest in six technology fields in its “Tech Draw’ under Human Capital Priorities Stream.
Applicants with CRS scores between 462 and 470 were invited to apply on 15th October under the OINP draw. The applicants should have had made their express entry profiles between Oct 15th 2019 to October 15th 2020.
The occupations in-demand for the Tech draw were:
0213 Computer and information systems managers
2147 Computer engineers
2172 Database analysts and data administrators
2173 Software engineers and designers
2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
2175 Web designers and developers
Ontario announced the Tech Draw Initiative in 2019 to address labour shortages in the technology sector. In order to be eligible for this draw, the applicants must meet the Human Capital requirements as well as have worked in the stated occupation. Applicants the receive a Notification of Interest in their express entry profile, after which they have 45 days to submit a full application.
To be eligible for Ontario Express Entry (Human capital Priorities Stream) requirements an applicant must have the following:
- A profile under Express Entry and qualify for either the FSWP or the CEC.
- Hold minimum of 1-year of full-time, or full-time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B, in the past five years if applying under the FSWP or in the past three years if applying under CEC.
- Hold the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelors degree or higher.
- Show language proficiency of minimum CLB/NCLC level 7 in English or in French.
- Interest to reside in the province of Ontario.
- Proof of required settlement funds.
|Stream||Notifications of interest|
|Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP)||4,833|
|French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (FSSW)||692|
|Skilled Trades Stream (ST)||948|
SUMMARY OF OINP’S NOTIFOCATION OF INTEREST:
To know your eligibility under OINP, the largest province of Canada with plethora of opportunities, contact us: